Commitment unlocks the doors of imaginations, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dreams into reality.
Jawda is providing an integrated projects management solution through our engineering departments that provide our clients with state-of-the-art solutions fully integrated, fully functional. Our engineering service incorporates;
- Performance improvement of power systems
- Power flow and short circuit studies
- Protective devices and relays Coordination.
- Power factor correction studies
- Harmonics analysis and filters design.
- Voltage fluctuation (Flicker) and voltage dip studies.
- Complete power quality assessment studies.
- SVC’s, FACTS and related reactive power control devices studies.
- Distributed generation and distribution system planning.
- Optimal planning for distribution, transmission and generation system.
- Unit commitment and economic dispatch.
- Transient stability analysis.
- Energy Management.
- Variable speed drives.
- MV Relay setting & coordination study.
- LV protection devices coordination study.
- Load flow study
- Grounding calculation
- Harmonic analysis
- Motor Starting study
- Transient stability analysis
- Arc flash analysis
- Short circuit calculation
- UNDERGROUND CABLE AMPACITY CALCULATIONS.
- Transient switching and surge analysis.
- Site work consultancy & site supervision Bill of quantities and specification for projects
- Soil investigation and soil improvement
- Scheduling and planning
- Pumping station evaluation, upgrading and supervision.
- Energy conservation systems.
- Chilled water and hot water systems.
- Pre-engineered & site supervision of water systems hydraulic balancing
- Compressed air networks analysis
- HVAC and chilled water for
- Industrial commercial &
- Residential systems.
- Firefighting systems.
- Steam generating and hot water
- System of water pumping Stations
- System of sewage and Oil.
- Reviewing Architectural materials.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) for Materials Experience.
- Reviewing contractor drawing & transmittals.